There are many ways to support NATWA:
1) JOIN US AS A MEMBER Women who reside in North America, have Taiwanese
heritage and subscribe to the stated purposes of NATWA are eligible for
membership. To apply, please fill out this form: Word PDF
2) PURCHASE NATWA CALENDAR. NATWA is a non-profit organization,
purchasing NATWA calendar is considered a donation to our organization. Tax
deduction receipt is included in the calendar package.
3) ADVERTISE IN NATWA PUBLICATIONS. You could advertise in NATWA
publications (membership directory-August, NATWA magazines- August and
February, annual convention program- April).
Please contact NATWA secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
4) GENERAL DONATIONS. Please send your monetary donation (payable to
"NATWA") with this form to NATWA treasurer (address on the form).
5) SUPPORT SPECIFIC PROJECT(S). NATWA currently have many projects ongoing
including "Fund for children from the nature disaster area in Taiwan", "Turn
trash into treasure- recycling children's books project", Scholarship program and
"Caring for Soldiers". We will appreciate it very much for any financial support to
our projects. Please send the check payable to "NATWA" with this form to project
treasurer (address on the form).